Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trick or Treat

                                     Trick or Treat for Sketchbook Project and EDM

Sorry about no posts for the last little while. I'm finally back home, and trying to adjust to being back in my own space. I forgot how much work it was! LOL! I feel so much busier here than at Mom and Dad's. I guess because I'm trying to catch up on cleaning and laundry and cooking, and all the mommy and wife stuff, so art's been taking second place. Sigh...well, hubby has a gig tonight. He's playing the Halloween Dance at the pub, and I can't go, so I took the silent opportunity to do my Halloween sketch.
I know, I'm shameless about painting and sketching my kids, but I can't help it! They're just so awesome:)!! They were fooling around with their costumes (well, portions of their costumes)  on the other day, and I snapped a few pictures...enjoy:) Happy Halloween!!

6 comments:

  1. A lovely drawing and something for your kids to keep, they look so happy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful memories you are creating for them. They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids are such willing models! I can't think that you'd ever regret even one sketch of them. You did a great job of catching the spirit and playfulness of the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool spread!! My son dressed up like a devil too! He looked like such a darling under those horns! So does your kid.. (I also love your evil pumpkin behind!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great deal of liveliness =) Love the expressions

    ReplyDelete
  6. No need for shame here! These are terrific and you can post drawings of them everyday and I would still be interested. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what you think:)