Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cat, Kitten, Kitty, ACEO, oil painting, miniature painting

Jade ACEO SOLD

I haven't really sketched in a few days as I've been working on the color study for my large commission, so I thought I'd post one of my latest ACEO's.
I 've also been working on a cute sketch for my daughter. I couldn't sleep last night, so I started doodling, something I never allow myself the novelty of doing and it turned into a pretty little big-eyed girl...but I'm not ready to show it. It might actually turn into a full size painting...we'll see. If it does, it's something totally and completely different for me, but I'm having fun experimenting.

2 comments:

  1. Really nice. makes me miss my cat even more, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and the eyes on this beautiful cat!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what you think:)