Thursday, October 7, 2010

More Itty Bitty Kitties

Snuggle Bugs Aceo SOLD

I'm so happy, my long awaited package of art supplies  arrived today! Yay! Thank you so much, super-hubby. I was going crazy. For those of you that don't already know, I am stranded in my old hometown, at my mom and dad's, in my old room, nonetheless...because the town where I now reside with my wonderful DH and my sweetheart monsters, has totally flooded. Like disastrous, devastatingly flooded! Many people's homes are beyond repair, and it's a bloody nightmare. Thank God our home was safe. But anyways, I have this huge commission, and no paint and no brushes...and my last batch of SOLD ebay ACEO's were also stranded...in Bella Coola, with the buyer impatiently waiting for their purchase.  For the longest time we had no mail going out or coming in because the road and the airport were closed. At least now the air traffic is moving, so we can get mail and send it...so dear buyer, if you're reading (I hope you don't mind me showing off your card) and, your package will now arrive soon.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! And beautifully painted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sweet! What's not to love about sleeping kitties! Your painting is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what you think:)