Monday, January 31, 2011

New ACEO's for sale on Ebay


I've been busy the last few days trying to make a living...yes, I know...the shame...painting for money (SIGH) but it has to be done. LOL! Well, I've been having fun...it's always refreshing to whip off a bunch of these cute little cats and horses, and people do love them...(oh yeah, they're not cropped and weird and square. The rules for ACEO's are that they have to be 2.5" x 3.5". The little mosaic template only does squares)
So click on the link( MY EBAY STUFF ) if you're interested in taking a look...it will send you to my ebay page.

4 comments:

  1. Hard at work! Love the cat's hope they sell well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome stuff! I hope you fetch a lot of sales/trades from these ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they sure look fantastic! I had to look twice at some because they almost look like photographs!
    I hope you sell loads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! Best wishes on the sales!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what you think:)