Thursday, May 16, 2013

Blanca ~ otherwise known as White cow in a Snowstorm

Blanca ~ 6" x 6" oil on panel
bid in the auction HERE

I'm always fascinated with the different variations of white. White things are never actually white to paint. I was inspired by how things seem to emerge out of nowhere, on those foggy, heavy misty days that are abundant in this west-coast village I call home.
I know I should have something deep to say about this painting or my technique, or purity or SOMETHING! but nothing is coming to me. My brain is a pure white blank slate...


1 comment:

  1. I love your painting of Bianca. Was this an actual cow that you saw in the snowstorm? Or where you just inspired to create the painting, not particularly from seeing the cow?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what you think:)