Monday, June 4, 2012

"Belle" Portrait of a Cow

 "Belle"  10" x 10" oil on canvas  $350.00


 

This is a painting I did last week of a cow. It makes me smile when I look at it. That big dumb stare and the nose in your face, lol!
I love cows...their wet noses, their soulful eyes and the milk they give us. We get our milk from a farmer down the road. The kids love it, and I make my own yogurt and butter. It saves a load of money, plus you get the peace of mind knowing exactly where it comes from and what's in it. No antibiotics and preservatives, thank you very much! 
You can buy this painting directly from my website. If you have any questions please give me a call.

4 comments:

  1. I love her ... Especially the hairdo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, its Stunning.

    http://j-pinkish.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful portrait of a beautiful animal - I love cows too, they're much more intelligent than we give them credit for and form very close bonds with their young in the short time they get to spend with them. Unfortunately they don't so much 'give' us milk as we steal it from them and their calves which is a shame when you think about it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what you think:)