Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ole`! Flamenco Dancer

Ole!!  6" x 6" oil on canvas panel
For sale on ebay starting Sunday, 6 pm PST

The fourth in the Flamenco dancer series. I had fun with this one, especially on the hands...I'm proud of them! lol!
Ole!! 6 x 6 oil on canvas panel (New photo!:))
Again, the quality of the photo really doesn't do justice to the original at all. There's glare on it that I couldn't get rid of in photoshop, and the background is lacking the richness in color that's really there. You'll just have to take my word for it! I can't wait to get my frames for these. I found a great company in Kelowna that makes beautiful plein air frames that will fit these perfect. www.classicgalleryframing.com. Their prices are reasonable, and they ship to my teeny tiny nowhere town.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! It really shows the strength and grace =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! I have a hard time sometimes getting the photos of my work to turn out right too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be proud of them all... They make such a beautiful series!

    xo
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what you think:)