Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sunlit


                                                        "Sunlit"  ACEO -- SOLD

It's spring, finally...I think... The large patches of snow beg to differ, but the temperature on the thermometer is finally agreeing. (Is that a word? It sounds funny...lol!) I'm really tired today. I ran 9km, painted for four hours, only to have to basically start over...way too much time to spend on a 6 x 6 painting, cooked a few meals, picked up after the kids...put them to bed...How does one have the time to stay in shape, raise a family, try to be an artist, and be a wife...YAWN! Okay, well I'm going to go to bed now, but I'll leave you with this little horse I painted the other day. I've been painting A LOT! I just haven't been posting much. There's the cows...and the swan...and a lot of cats, haha. I will post some more soon.
Bye for now.