Monday, September 20, 2010

The Chairman

                                   "The Chairman" 2.5"x3.5" ACEO
      


Chairman Meow is a lovely cat that belongs to my friend and employer, Holly, of Coast Mountain Lodge in Bella Coola. He is sweet and affectionate...more like a big friendly dog than a cat, and he's also a manx...ya, just a little stump of a tail...anyways, he's a sweetie, and I had to paint him.
I've actually been on a bit of an ACEO painting binge this week, so check out my listings by clicking on the scrolling gallery to your right.
Unfortunately the horses and driver in my previous posting met an unfortunate demise...beware of painting when you're not in the mood, is my advice to all of you artists out there that might have a bit of a temper, lol! Yes, I have to start over, or patch the hole in my canvas....

1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Tell me what you think:)