Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Brotherly Love

"Brotherly Love" 20"x24" oil on canvas NFS

Here's the companion piece to "A Walk on the Beach". My lovely children, Rhiannon and Jacob in a beautiful, brother/sister moment:) I can't bear to part with this one, so it won't be for sale.
I have many new paintings to post, and a huge "masterpiece" to start soon, so check back often.
I'll be posting "in progress" pictures for the "masterpiece". I'm calling it that because it's large, and because I think that to date, it will be the most challenging painting that I've ever attempted. I've done a few landscapes, and a few buildings, and you all know that I love to paint people, but this piece has it all.
Well, back to the drawing board....
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Tell me what you think:)